Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Forward to 2011

Just a quick update, since it's been awhile!
While everyone has been busy with the holidays, our first Christmas as an engaged couple was sadly spent apart. We rang in 2011 11,000 kilometres away, but it began on a hopeful note. This year I'll move home, and we'll finally be reunited for good! It's sure to be an amazing year.
We are still in the initial planning phase of our wedding, and we are discovering just how much work it really is. There are so many details that I'd never have even considered a month ago.
I'm slowly incorporating the word "fiance" into my life, though it still feels a bit strange saying it.
I've found myself browsing wedding websites and thinking of white dresses. With the amount of work involved, I can see how some couples could become extremely stressed when it comes to planning their weddings. We want our wedding to be a reflection of us... fun and laid back. I can't wait to be back in the same country as Ryan so we can plan it and have a great time doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment