Thursday, April 28, 2011

Procrastinators

It has recently dawned on Ryan and I that we plan to get married in 9 months. It seems like a long time, until we consider the fact that we've been engaged for nearly 5 months and have yet to make any concrete plans.
We've got one particular resort in mind, that I happen to really love. The nerdy love of my life has been tracking pricing to find trends based on what day of the week we book. I'm so glad he actually enjoys making spreadsheets and graphs because I most certainly don't.
I've got an ever-expanding list of D.I.Y. projects that I'm dying to practice. If only Dubai actually carried craft supplies.
I'm missing Ryan a lot these days. Living on the other side of the world is definitely a challenge, but it will make our wedding even more fairytale happy ending-ish when we finally can be together with no ocean separating us.
I've been lucky enough to score not one, but two trips to Toronto in May, so it's likely that we'll be able to have a quick weekend getaway in a few weeks!! Things are looking up, summer is coming, and our wedding plans will start falling into place shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment