Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yes to the Dress.

Without having set a date, location, or any of that important stuff, I've crossed off one of the most exciting things on my to-do list... I've ordered my wedding dress!!!
Since Ryan reads this (and probably only Ryan), I can't go into much detail. I can tell you that I'm a bundle of excitement combined with a good dose of anxiety. I'm having my dress custom made, which means I'm not going to get to try it on until it's all finished and in my possession! I'm pretty sure that it's going to be exactly what I want, and I'm not going to stress about it! All I can do is wait and see!
Also being made just for me is my veil! My talented grandma is going to make it all beautiful and I am anxious to see everything all put together. Yay!
We are getting married!!

1 comment:

  1. Krysta, I read this blog!

    Yay for custom-made :) I can't wait to see photos!!

    ReplyDelete