Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Food Addicts.


Not much has been happening on the wedding front! With everything booked, we are relaxing and enjoying the lack of stress. I'm sure that as the date grows closer I'll realize all of the little things that we've left too late, but that's typical Ryan and Krysta and it just wouldn't be our wedding if EVERYTHING was organized in advance. That's not who we are!
One thing that we really do need to get on is our workout routine. We were so, so good.... for about a month. With new jobs and new cities, we've fallen off the wagon and contributed to the profit of McDonald's more times than I care to admit. We've had so many "we'll start eating healthy tomorrow" that have only led to "well, we deserve chocolate today because....". They say admitting you have a problem is the first step... well I'm not going to even try to deny it. We have an addiction to junk food.
Don't get me wrong, I have no issues with my body and I'm not one of those girls who insists on losing half of my body weight before my wedding. My dress fits and looks great, but being petite by no means indicates being in good shape. I want to be able to run on the beach and go on a honeymoon to some place like Manchu Picchu without my lack of energy holding me back. I want to climb mountains in the summer with Ryan's parents and be able to keep up. Ryan feels the same way, and has some extra weight that he'd love to shed. We need to find the motivation, because apparently the thought of a wedding 5 months from now just isn't doing the trick! Somebody, help us!! Save us from our stomaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment