Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back Online!

Have I mentioned JUST how incredibly amazing my future husband is?? Well, in case I haven't... he is!
Recently my trusty pink laptop stopped charging. After weeks without a computer, I was growing impatient and suffering from extreme internet withdrawals. That was until Fed Ex showed up at my door with a package addressed to me. I'd expected a new adaptor, perhaps... but I was so surprised and happy to find a beautiful new MacBook Pro! Ryan knew that I was planning on buying one the next time that I was in Canada or the States, but he saved me from the effort and the waiting period and sent it right to Dubai! As a nice little bonus, he threw in some photos of us which are proudly on display in my bedroom. So I'm finally back online and I couldn't be happier, thanks to Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment