Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHERE?!

Canada? Mexico? Jamaica?
With so many amazing places in the world, how are we supposed to choose the best one for the biggest day of our lives?? One thing is certain, and that is that we (okay, probably mostly myself) want a beautiful wedding on the beach. We want to keep it simple and laid back. Having a big fancy shindig in Canada just doesn't appeal to us. We are in the process of narrowing down our options... not an easy task!! We hope to decide soon so that we can confirm our date and location!

On an unrelated, but also very exciting note... I've got my schedule for next month and I've been blessed with a 3 day layover in Toronto!! I was so happy I could have screamed, but I figured that my sleeping roommate wouldn't appreciate that. Instead, I immediately told Ryan, and within 5 minutes he had booked flights to meet me there! We are so excited... only 9 days and we'll be reunited! It was such great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment