Monday, February 28, 2011

Back at It!

Thoughts of summer followed by a beach wedding are great motivation to hit the gym. Let's face it, I'm completely unwilling to sacrifice my travelling diet. I'm going to keep eating my macaroons in Paris, fish and chips in Sydney, and even the occasional airplane meal, but it's time to begin introducing more cardio into my life as well! After only a few days at the gym, I feel great! I'm full of energy and it's a good way to pass my vast amounts of free time. Ryan has followed suit, renewing his gym membership and running laps every day!
In a way, I give some credit to fitness for helping to form our relationship. In the months before we were girlfriend and boyfriend, we were gym buddies. Nothing like bonding over sweat and push ups!


No comments:

Post a Comment