Thursday, February 10, 2011

Together in Toronto!

Ryan and I had a fantastic weekend in Toronto, Canada. I was finally lucky enough to have a layover in my own country, and within minutes of checking my schedule and sharing the good news, he'd booked a flight to meet me there! As soon as I reached my hotel, he was there waiting in the lobby with a blue rose. Aww! We had an amazing 2 1/2 days together.
I've wrote about the entire weekend in my flight attendant blog. You can check it out here, or if you are short on time here is a quick summary of our weekend together:

Places we visited:
Tim Horton's, St. Lawrence Market, Wayne Gretzky's restaurant, CN Tower, Starbucks, Eaton Centre, Marche marketplace restaurant, movie theatre, cozy restaurant on Yonge Street, and of course, Fairmont Royal York Hotel.
(More importantly...) Things we ate:
Iced cappuccinos, chilli, and Boston Cream donuts. Homemade cookies baked by Ryan's mom. Tim Horton's breakfast wraps. Shortbread tarts and carrot cake baked by my Grandma. Hot wings, perogies, and poutine! Chai tea lattes. Frozen yogurt. Sushi (at 5 am). Bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. Pepsi and gummy bears. Chicken sandwich, burger, beer and martini. Caramel frappuccinos. MORE hot wings. Chocolate.

And a few photos for your viewing please because that's what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment